- Love is when a kid gives you her favorite toy to make your cold go away.
- Love is when someone e-mails you to tell you all about the wonderful adventures she is having because she wants you to share the experience with her, even vicariously.
- Love is when your friend gets it when something seemingly weird, gross or silly is important to you and gets on board because it matters to you.
- Love is when your parent doesn't lecture you on a subject that is making you feel unsteady, just listens and reassures you that you do, in fact, have the answer and can do what you need to do.
- Love is when your significant other brings something special home for you just because they knew you would like it, proving that you are on their mind even when you are not around.
- Love is when a friend sends you an mp3 of an old, silly answering machine message you left on his machine and that he has overlaid nice music on to, making it sound all legit and professional, just so you will see how great he thinks you are.
If you like the mossy heart image check out it's creator, Laylock, the photographer and the knitter. She seems to have a wonderful sense of love too.
P.S. Tomorrow is Pi Day. I recommend you bake a pie, for yourself and/or for someone else whom you love.